If you want to take pictures with your smartphone and quickly share beautiful photos, you need effective tools for image editing. DW Digital is testing the most popular apps. This week: "Lightroom CC".
This week: "Lightroom CC".
Lightroom CC is a professional photo editing tool that can be used across different platforms and devices. However, you can simply use the software as a free app. Some features are missing in the free version, but the package should nevertheless offer more than enough possibilities if you just want to edit your smartphone snapshots.
Top 3 Pros:
- Very clean and intuitive user interface
- great presets and editing tools
- excellent in-app camera
Top 3 Cons:
- You need to set up an Adobe account
- Full version with online storage rather expensive
- 'Perspectives' tool missing in the free version
Free version with in-app purchases for iOS and Android