Ahead of the upcoming European elections, Deutsche Welle and its French broadcasting partner France 24 asked first-time voters in all 28 members states about their desires, expectations and criticism of the European Union. The results form the basis of discussions with members of the European Parliament in Brussels.
The guest panel:
- Petra De Sutter, Green Party (Belgium)
- Sandro Gozi, Liberal (Italy)
- Adina-Ioana Vãlean, Conservative (Romania)
- Ana Gomes, Socialist (Portugal)
- Gunnar Beck, Alternative für Deutschland (Germany).
This panel discussion is a co-production of DW and its French partner France 24. It will be hosted by Max Hofmann (DW) and Catherine Nicholson (F24).