The restaurant car in which German Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler used to dine in style has been completely restored and will go on show in a museum. The luxurious carriage was used from 1937 to 1941 as part of Hitler's personal train, which also included two passenger carriages, five sleeping carriages and two carriages just for luggage. Immediately after World War II, the train was used by British forces before being returned to the German state railway in 1953. The first chancellor of West Germany, Konrad Adenauer, travelled in the restaurant car to talks in Moscow in 1955, and his successor, Willy Brandt, had the train fitted with radio transmitting equipment for a visit to communist East Germany in 1970. Built in 1930, the carriage was taken out of service in 1990. But in the next few days, the completely restored carriage will roll out of the workshops of the trainbuilders PFA in the northern Bavarian town Of Weiden and head to the German steam train museum in nearby Neuenmarkt.