特拉维夫游行中85人被捕 | 德国之声 来自德国 介绍德国 | DW | 24.06.2012
  1. Inhalt
  2. Navigation
  3. Weitere Inhalte
  4. Metanavigation
  5. Suche
  6. Choose from 30 Languages

新闻广角

特拉维夫游行中85人被捕

Palestinians carry the body of six-year-old Ali Al-Shwaf during his funeral in Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip June 23, 2012. Hamas medical officials said a six-year-old Palestinian boy had been killed in an air strike and that a baby had been hurt in a separate raid near the Egyptian border. Israel denied involvement in hurting either of the children. Lieutenant Colonel Avital Leibovich, an Israeli military spokeswoman, said on Twitter that the report of Israeli responsibility in the death of the six-year-old was the result of false rumours and that the boy had died due to an explosion of ordnance belonging to Palestinian militants. Another Israeli military spokeswoman said she had no report of any air strikes in Rafah, where the baby was reported to have been hurt. REUTERS/Ibraheem Abu Mustafa (GAZA - Tags: POLITICS CIVIL UNREST TPX IMAGES OF THE DAY)

Israel Palästina Gewalt Ausschreitungen

特拉维夫

以色列再次掀起反对社会不公的游行浪潮。据来自警方的消息,周六至周日夜间,示威者在特拉维夫与警方发生冲突,至少85人被逮捕。法新社一名摄影师看到许多示威者血流满面。先前,数千人走上街头,抗议逮捕女大学生达夫尼·勒芙(Dafni Leef)。她于去年夏天发起了反对高房租和高生活费的示威抗议。这一以色列历史上规模最大的抗议活动去年9月3日达到高潮,共有50万人参加了游行。以色列总统内坦尼亚胡继而组建专家委员会并宣布减轻中产阶级的税收负担。.