With a cell phone equipped for multimedia content or a pocket PC with an Internet connection, it’s easy to access DW-WORLD.DE content whenever you want.
First, you need to establish a data transfer connection with your mobile device (for example a GPRS-connection). Then enter the following URL in the browser of your mobile device: http://mobile.dw-world.de/hausa. Download the page, which will appear in your browser window. Once this is completed, you can use the joystick or cursor to navigate through the page and click on all blue highlighted texts and links.
Tip: To save time entering the Web address each time you want to read DW-WORLD.DE’s online content, save the URL http://mobile.dw-world.de/hausa as a book mark or better yet, make it your permanent home page.
Notes on usage:
- Please note: This language contains complex characters that cannot be displayed on all mobile devices. Should you have any problems with the text display, please contact the manufacturer of your mobile device to find out if an upgrade is available.
- When you access online content from DW-WORLD.De via a data transfer connection (eg. GPRS), your service provider will generally require a connection fee
- Aside from the fee from the service provider (which can differ per person and provider), DW-WORLD.DE’s mobile service is free of charge. There are no additional channel fees.
- The presentation and appearance of the DW-WORLD.DE pages differs according to your mobile device and its features.
- Depending on the capabilities of your mobile device, pictures are also visible with selected online content.
- Older mobile devices (those prior to 2003) could have difficulty reproducing all of DW-WORLD.DE’s online content.
- Because every mobile device has different characteristics and features, we recommend you consult your direction manual to find out how to optimize your device for the best possible access to DW-WORLD.DE’s content.
- Despite all our best efforts, it is possible that DW-WORLD.DE’s service cannot be correctly presented on some specific mobile models. If this is the case, please accept our apologies.
For questions, comments and suggestions please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.