Applications must be made online. We only accept online applications. We cannot consider forms or documents that are sent otherwise (i.e. via mail, fax, e-mail, etc.).
Please note: documents not originally issued in English or German must also be accompanied by an official, certified translation.
Please do not send us original documents unless we ask you to do so. If you are accepted into the program we will later ask you to submit the original, certified documents or official, certified copies to our cooperation partner, the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
Before you begin filling out the online application form make sure you have all the required documents:
- Letter of motivation (signed and dated)
- Current Curriculum Vitae (Europass format, signed and dated)
- Certificate of your first academic degree (including ALL transcripts)
- Evidence of at least one year's professional experience in a media-related field AFTER obtaining your first academic degree (for a full scholarship you must give evidence for at least one additional year of professional experience)
- Certificate of APS (for applicants who completed their first degree in China, Vietnam or Mongolia)
- Evidence of sufficient English language skills (C1-Level or higher in accordance with the "Common European Framework") –English language certificates are valid for two years from the date of issue
- Copy of your passport
If you would like to apply for a full scholarship, you will be required to submit some additional documents:
- Recent recommendation letter from a University (with letterhead, official University stamp, signature and date)
- Recent recommendation letter from your employer (with letterhead, official company stamp, signature and date)
- DAAD application form
- High school diploma
Please sign the documents where required, scan them and upload them. You will need to bring the originals with you in case you are accepted to the program.