While ASEAN’s GDP has more than doubled over the past decade, inequality remains high, undermining poverty alleviation, threatening social cohesion and slowing economic growth. What are the levers that can build more equal societies and contribute to sustainable progress?
Dimensions to be addressed:
• Anne-Birgitte Albrectsen, Chief Executive Officer, Plan International
• Muhamad Chatib Basri, Chairman, Mandiri Institute
• Stephen P. Groff, Vice-President, East Asia, South-East Asia and the Pacific Asian Development Bank
• Nadiem Makarim, Chief Executive Officer, GO-JEK, Indonesia
• Ng Yeen Seen, Chief Executive Officer, Centre for Research, Advisory and Technology (CREATE)
Presenter: Amrita Cheema, News Anchor, Deutsche Welle