To read our Bengali Web site, you may need to download and install the font BN Bidisha Opentype.
A new version (9.4.) of the font has been updated on 01.12.2008. Please install the new version of the font in order to view the website without any error.
However, if the font is not displayed properly, there are two ways to install it. Please follow these instructions.
Installation of the BN Bidisha Opentype font
1. Click on the link below.
2. When prompted, select 'Save file to disk.' Save the file to a location of your choice.
3. Extract the ZIP-Archive.
You have two alternatives: automatic or manual installation.
1. Double-click the file dw-bengali.exe
2. Follow the instructions.
3. You may have to restart your computer in order to complete the installation.
1. Extract the font BNBDOT0N.ttf to a location of your choice.
2. From the Start menu, go to 'Settings,' then to 'Control Panel.'
3. Double-click the icon 'Fonts.'
4. In the folder menu go to 'Files' and choose 'Install new Font.'
5. Then select the folder where you've extracted the file 'BNBDOT0N.ttf' (TrueType) should appear in the upper list.
6. Select it and then click on the 'OK'-Button.
7. You may have to restart your computer in order to complete the installation.