意大利大规模打击黑手党 | 德国之声 来自德国 介绍德国 | DW | 26.07.2013
  1. Inhalt
  2. Navigation
  3. Weitere Inhalte
  4. Metanavigation
  5. Suche
  6. Choose from 30 Languages

新闻广角

意大利大规模打击黑手党

An unidentified person (C), one of the 51 people arrested for organised crime in Ostia, 30 km from Rome, is taken away by policemen at the Italian police Headquarter, in central Rome, on July 26, 2013. Italian police launched sweeping raids on Friday in a vast anti-mafia operation targeting around 100 people including top organised crime bosses accused of extortion, drug trafficking and murder. In one of the largest operations ever carried out in Rome, the blitz struck a deadly blow to the mafia cell which had been operating in the capital for years, the police said. Amid accusations of drug trafficking, usury, extortion and control of the slot machine market, 51 people who helped lead illegal activities in Rome and the suburb of Ostia were served with arrest warrants, police spokesman Mario Viola told AFP. AFP PHOTO / ANDREAS SOLARO (Photo credit should read ANDREAS SOLARO/AFP/Getty Images)

Razzia gegen Mafia in Italien 26.07.2013

在两次大规模打击黑手党的行动中,意大利警方逮捕了百余名犯罪嫌疑人。根据意大利媒体报道,调查人员和约500名警员参加了这次针对有组织犯罪的行动,另外很多罗马专业机构也参与这次有史以来最大规模的打击行动。这次行动共逮捕51人,其中包括一些黑手党领袖和家族成员。据意大利警方消息,南部的打击行动主要是针对意大利黑手党组织光荣会的成员(Ndrangheta),其中也包括企业家、政客和律师。