Ten teachers in Lower Saxony were in for a surprise when they ate a chocolate cake that had been left at the door to the teachers' room. The cake made the teachers dizzy and disoriented and they were brought to hospital - where the cause of the dizziness was attributed to the chocolate cake. Investigations revealed that the cake was laced with hashish. The school principal Peter Homburg said the hash cake made teachers disoriented. One teacher said that he felt like he was standing next to himself while another teacher got lost at the train station and needed help. Police are investigating the case of the cake which came with the note 'Thank you for everything - Enjoy your meal."