Mobile tags offer the easiest way to access our mobile portal while on the go.
QR Tag for mobile.dw-world.de
Mobile tags provide a simple way to encode URLs and can be compared with the bar codes that you see on normal packaging. You can use mobile tags to access mobile.dw-world.de directly – without having to key in the URL on your mobile phone.
Deutsche Welle uses the so-called QR code, which is very easy to use:
1. Install a mobile tag reader on your mobile phone if it hasn’t been installed yet (like from http://reader.kaywa.com)
2. Start the reader and point your phone’s camera at the QR code (shown above).
3. Your reader will recognize the QR code and display our URL (mobile.dw-world.de)
4. The reader will then prompt you to “Open link”.
5. Your phone’s browser will automatically open Deutsche Welle’s homepage for mobile content: mobile.dw-world.de