Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
English, French, German
B.A. in Literary Studies (University of Toronto)
Diplôme French Language & Literature (Université Sorbonne, Paris)
Freelance journalist since 1994
With DW since:
My favourite quote:
“Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart.” (Erma Bombeck)
My personal hero:
What do I strive to be as a journalist?
A storyteller and a humanist
7 random things about me:
1. I love to eat.
2. My favourite element: water
3. I used to sing in a band in Berlin.
4. I can't go a week without maple syrup.
5. I’m a travel and language junkie.
6. I like the first three rows at the cinema.
7. I have a faible for CanLit, Canadian rock & roll and fiddleheads