Try this delicious Turkish recipe for a taste of the Bosphorus...
4 Dorade (sea bream) fillets
12 vine leaves
1 red or yellow bell pepper, sliced and grilled
1 zucchini, (courgette) sliced and grilled
1 aubergine, sliced and grilled
1 lemon, peeled and sliced
1 tomato, sliced
1 bunch of watercress
100 ml pomegranate molasses
100g Falafel mix
Salt and black pepper
1. Cut the fish fillets in half and season with salt and pepper
2. Take four vine leaves and make a bed, top with a piece of dorade, followed by the vegetables and lemon slice, add a little dill, drizzle with olive oil and cover the pile with the second piece of Dorade.
3. Wrap the fish in vine leaves and place on a grill or in a frying pan.
4. When the vine leaves begin to change colour, put the parcel into the oven for 10 minutes to bake.
5. Make round discs from the falafel dough and fry in a pan.
6. Place a vine leaf on the plate, remove the leaves from the cooked Dorade.
7. Put the fried falafel in the centre of the plate and put the fish on top.
8. Drizzle some pomegranate molasses around the fish and garnish with watercress.
9. A few drops of Tahin sauce can also be added if wished.