This year's symposium looks at "
Focus on Impact: Advanced Methods and Concepts in Media Development." The two-day FoME conference hosted by DW Akademie runs from October 1 – 2, 2015 and will be held at DW in Bonn. FoMe is the German Media and Development Network.
Expectations have greatly increased over the years for long-term sustainable and research-based projects that focus on media development. These pose new challenges for media development organizations.
The 2015 symposium brings together a wide range of experts to discuss and present new methods and concepts as well as ways they can effectively be applied and continue to improve the quality of media development projects.
- Research methods for assessing the development of media landscapes
- Indicators and target systems
- Methods for planning and conducting projects
- Result assessment and impact analysis
- Innovative approaches for working with partners
- Ways to use digital tools
The program (subject to change) and registration details are available on the FoME homepage.